The most immediate symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are headaches and dizziness. If you are feeling light-headed and unable to focus, this could be a sign of excessive inhalation.
Advanced signs can include hallucinations, confusion, and depression. If you have been in a closed space for a period of time and experience these symptoms, immediately seek fresh air.
Another level of poisoning involves abdominal pain and vomiting. A combination of these along with other symptoms should be taken seriously.
Keep you and your family or business safe from carbon monoxide and other gases with portable toxic gas monitors from Environmental Sensors.